Hello All

This section is intended for international users
thejudderman

Thought I'd post up to say hello to everyone. Found this forum from watching a video clip on the internet. It had a red, silver and black Civic Type R driving round, Stockholm I think, to a cool song...

Just made me think I should maybe check the rest of this site out. Only trouble is I don't speak Swedish <!--emo&:oops:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/oops.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Does anybody know a good English > Swedish/ Swedish > English translator? Thanks.

Colin. <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->
<span style='color:blue'>Colin Ruddock</span>

Kör: 2002 Civic Type [i]<span style='color:red'>R</span>[/i]
Elvis_EG2
Namn: Elvis

Hi colin!

We welcome you to our famous club!,

try to google on "translator"

We have a strict rule, and that is that you have to have a complete name in the signature! Go to " Min Kontrollpanel" and then go to "Ändra Signatur"! If you need any help dont be afraid of asking or pm:ing me or some other people!

Greetings Elvis!
Senast redigerad av Elvis_EG2 den 12 juni 2006, 22:05, redigerad totalt 1 gånger.
Elvis

Honda Civic 1.4lsi -Såld-
Honda Delsol VTi B18 -Såld-
Honda Civic Type R Fn2 K20 - Såld -
Honda S2000 F20C - Såld -
Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC -Såld-
Honda Accord 2,4 CL9 -Såld-

Driving :Honda civic type R CW FN2
thejudderman

Thanks for the welcome Elvis! <!--emo&;)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

I've updated my Signatur

I've found a dictionary, but it's a pain in the ass translating each word... It will take me years to read things! <!--emo&:wacko:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Which is the section where people post pictures of there cars? I'll put a few of mine up, and have a look at everyone else's car.

Användarvisningsbild
smacke
Bil: NSX
Namn: MarcusMaehlum
Kontakt:

That would be "Bilder/Filmer" ( pictures/movies) <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

<a href='http://www.hondaklubben.com/forum/index.php?showforum=6' target='_blank'>http://www.hondaklubben.com/forum/index ... forum=6</a>
SMacke #364
mre

Sup colin, welcome.
This link is where people on this site post pic's of their cars

<a href='http://www.hondaklubben.com/forum/index ... hl=hur+ser' target='_blank'>http://www.hondaklubben.com/forum/index ... hur+ser</a>

Dont forget to post a pic or pic's of your civic, we want to see how you english people like your type r's to look like.
And also i think that most of the members on this site know how to read and write english so i don't think you need a english->swedish translator.
Eminovic Idriz (Ido)
ludeR 92(H23A2)
thejudderman

Sorry about this... If there's one thing I hate about the English. It's the fact that we hardly bother to learn other languages.

And it's time's like now when knowing just a little of another language would really help. <!--emo&:crybaby:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/crybaby.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Hope I don't annoy everyone by not speaking Swedish.

I'll put my pictures up of my car. It's my baby! <!--emo&:wub:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wub.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Elvis_EG2
Namn: Elvis

hehe it is always a pleasure to practise the english language, so dont think you are annoying us! <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->
Elvis

Honda Civic 1.4lsi -Såld-
Honda Delsol VTi B18 -Såld-
Honda Civic Type R Fn2 K20 - Såld -
Honda S2000 F20C - Såld -
Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC -Såld-
Honda Accord 2,4 CL9 -Såld-

Driving :Honda civic type R CW FN2
thejudderman

Thanks! <!--emo&:thumbup:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbup.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

I've managed to find my way around to posting pictures of my car. Hope you all like it.

Now I'll go have a good look at other peoples cars.

thejudderman

Hej all.

I'm away in London on business for the next 2 days. So I won't be able to get on the internet. Don't think I've lost interest in this forum though, I'll be back! <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Probably with a Swedish phrase book. I hate being ignorant! <!--emo&:thumbup:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbup.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Användarvisningsbild
fonzeka
Bil: S2000
Namn: Anders Westlund

Here's a translator for you: <a href='http://lexikon.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.shtml' target='_blank'>http://lexikon.nada.kth.se/swe-eng.shtml</a>
Hope you enjoy your stay <!--emo&:)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->
thejudderman

Thanks for the translator, it should really help me use this site a bit more.

I only look in the pictures section because I couldn't translate the Swedish to understand the rest of the site.

Thanks. <!--emo&:thumbup:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/thumbup.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->

Skriv svar