New Irish Member moving to Stockholm.

This section is intended for international users
Användarvisningsbild
typeritr
Bil: DC5
Namn: Philip

Hello, I joined the site yesterday as I will be moving to Stockholm on Monday. I drive a Integrea Dc5 and am a member of several clubs here in Ireland. I hope to bring my car over in the next month or so. I also have a supercharger ready to fit into my car. Just wondering what the Honda scene is like in Sweden? Also any information you think I should need with regard importing my car. Hope I get to get to know ye soon.
Användarvisningsbild
Bullet---
Bil: Honda Civic EG K20
Namn: Andre´ Seppä Fritz

Welcome to sweden :)
My tip to you is to keep the car as original as possible so you dont get problems with the registration.
I havent made that kind of registration but maybe someone in the club is kind enough to fill you in on the details.
*Regionsombud Syd*
Andre´ Seppä Fritz
Användarvisningsbild
Hammerin
Bil: Integra Type-r -98
Namn: Richard Hammerin

Welcome to Sweden and Honda Performance Club. Your timing is perfect, we will have att big meet at the racetrack called Mantorp Park, Sunday 6 of may. If you have a Honda to drive here in sweden now, you can join us at the meeting. All you have to do is pay the members fee of 300kr and the start fee of 300kr, its a total of 600kr to hit the tarmac at Mantorp 8)

If the routin is the same when it comes to importing a car to sweden when you are moving her from Irland as for the Usa, you should keep the mods on if it past you beuracracy in Irland, then it should pas even here in sweden. take a look att http://www.transportstyrelsen.se fore futher info.

/ Richard
*Regionsansvarig Stockholm*
Richard Hammerin
0708-711 779

Integra Type R -98
Turbo 340hk TrackBeater

Rip
CRX Turbo 240hk
Användarvisningsbild
typeritr
Bil: DC5
Namn: Philip

Thanks for the welcome and info. I have my flights booked for Monday, however I am thinking it may be a month or 2 before I can get my car over there. I will join the club for sure though. Hopefully can learn some Sweedish language as I am using google chrome translator to browse the forum at the moment :lol: . Is there any recommended company to tune Hondata Kpro? If so I could get my DC5 over quicker. Yes hopefully i will have no problems getting it into Sweden. I will have to put back in the 2:1 cat though I presume.
Användarvisningsbild
Fixxe
Moderator Gold
Bil: Civic/Subaru
Namn: Fredrik Heijel

Welcome!

No comapany, but John Kraft here on the board is one heck of tuner!
Fredrik Heijel | 0702 - 986 355 | Fixxe Engineering AB

Civic FK8 -19 #tjänstebilen
Subaru Outback Summit 2,0D -17
Speaking without thinking, is like shooting without aiming
Elvis_EG2
Namn: Elvis

Welcome Philip! HPC as we call it (honda performance club) is really a fantastic club, looking at my profile i have been a member since 2005. HPC has some racetrack meetings every year, even some meetings.

Once again , welcome!
Elvis

Honda Civic 1.4lsi -Såld-
Honda Delsol VTi B18 -Såld-
Honda Civic Type R Fn2 K20 - Såld -
Honda S2000 F20C - Såld -
Honda Civic 1.5 VTEC -Såld-
Honda Accord 2,4 CL9 -Såld-

Driving :Honda civic type R CW FN2
Skriv svar