English guy in Stockholm with a Fn2 Type-R

This section is intended for international users
themikeage
Bil: Civic Type-R Fn2
Namn: Mike Howitt

Hey guys,

I've just found this forum and pretty happy to see you have an english speaking thread too :)

As the title says, I have a Fn2 Type-R. I have been searching for what feels like forever to find a swedish ran company or shop that sells aftermarket products for my car and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction.

I'm looking in to buying a HKS RSK kit for the car and it looks like I'm gonna have to buy onine from amazon or something but I really wanted to look at one before buying as its the best part of 3500kr for it! Also looking at Mugen body upgrades and would love to know if there was somewhere in Stockholm or around Stockholm that sells and fits performance exhausts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I hope to get to know some of you soon and hopefully get to a meet up at some point!

Thanks!

Mike
TheMikeage
JimmyW92
Bil: CTR Ep3
Namn: Jimmy Wännström

I dont think there are any resellers in sweden that actually have anything in stock. Most companys just act as a middleman and order from the bigger companys in the UK when they get an order.

Your best bet at previewing anything would be to ask if there are any fn2 owners that have it installed around stockholm. Our trackdays would probably be a good place to see aftermarket products fitted on hondas ;)
Jimmy Wännström
Kramfors förort!
Honda CTR EP3 2002
Saab 1.8t 9-3
themikeage
Bil: Civic Type-R Fn2
Namn: Mike Howitt

Yeh I thought as much to be honest! Looks like I'll have to try and get to a track day in the near future! Thanks mate :)
TheMikeage
Skriv svar