Noise Certificate??

This section is intended for international users
Huyroy
Namn: Huy Le

So from my previous posts, I think I got my light issues sorted out but now they're asking for some kind of exhaust noise certificate. Anyone has any experience with new imports and where to get this certificate? I have no idea where to start. Thanks
Användarvisningsbild
pasen
Styrelsen
Bil: Accord -09
Namn: Richard Lindström

Is this really needed? If so i think you should check with SFRO
M Scotte
Namn: Martin Scotte
Kontakt:

If it is a registered vehicle in other country you need a certificate of conformity, since you started a new post I do not know your vehicle or what the issues is.
If you can not get a COC then you need to contact the company Dekra for example to make a regulated noise test/certificate. It will run you a couple of tusen kronor.
Martin Scotte
Isuzu D-Max 2021
S2000 -01
Jazz -17
Civic -92
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright before you hear them speak
1.22.44 SuperStage(MScotte)
1.26.03 SuperStage(Gullabo)
Huyroy
Namn: Huy Le

Thanks for replying, I recently moved here from Canada and I bought a 2014 Acura MDX with me. Registration was just couple lighting issues but I think I got those sorted out. They are also asking for a noise certificate and I've contacted Dekra but after a week they had told me that they don't have my car in their system so they couldn't do anything about it. So I was just wondering if there are any other companies that does the certificate and do the actual testing on the car itself and not just a piece of paper. THanks
Laddknarkare
Namn: Lasse Persson

Contact sfro or testa. They do noise tests all the time.
Skriv svar